9.25.2008

a little about me...

My life is Beautiful, Blessed and more filled with life and laughter than I ever thought I could cram in. If you could give yourself dimples from smiling I'd have craters deeper than wells. Joyful only begins to describe it. My amazing husband and I have been married now for a year (September 8th) and it's been the best year of my life, with so many adventures and memories! I look forward to so many more. He is the light in my eyes and I look up to him more than any man I've known (my dad and brother are pretty close though), I have been completely blessed. God is always so good. Okay that was two very sappy paragraphs so I'll ease up a bit.

I'm a wacky girl who ends up saying odd things, I've been known to make really off the wall analogies and have given up on them completely. I break into goofy dances without warning and on occasion will use the term 'tally-ho'. I end up hurting myself because I jump around so much, I've run into walls (my moms favorite saying is “watch where your body is”), slid on the hardwood floor and fallen on my kiester, and stubbed my cute little toes so many times Brandon doesn't really even look anymore as I roll around and play it up using all the greatest drama-queen techniques including but not limited to: '*GASP*' 'oh no... OH NOOOO!' 'SON OF A..' 'MOMMY!'... Rolling on the floor and waiting to get noticed is almost guaranteed. Other than my extreme weirdness I'm thrilled about my life right now. My older brother is getting married in November to a wonderful women named Marcela! I'm so excited I could pee a little... or a lot. hold on.... okay better. Brian, my older brother, keeps me thinking and reminds me what is truly important. Family & Friends! The love, support and fun times we all share is awesome and I wouldn't trade it for the world... unless you're offering, in which case, I think they'll understand. wink, wink!

We are off to stay with our close friends Jess and Christel this weekend in Maple Valley. I am so happy because we don’t get to see them nearly enough! Also, Saturday is Marcela’s bridal shower which should be a TON of FUN and a good chance to see my family!

I hope everyone is doing well… Take care!

3 comments:

Rob and Shannon LaFontaine said...

I'll admit it... I'm a little jealous you all get to hang out this weekend! Have fun. We wish we could be there. Tell everyone hello! We miss you guys!

Christel said...

Ahhh Linds, we love every little quirk about you. :) Oh, and I do remember a few of those moments....

"What does m....m....m....m....mean?"

hehehe
What would we do without YOU? I can't wait to see you this weekend, and especially that you're staying with us. When do you think you'll make it to town? Sorry our house is so little!!!!

Jan said...

Hi Linds,
It was so good to see and talk with you and your family at the shower.
Jan:)