I haven’t posted anything on here for a while now so I thought I would do some updating. We have been so busy with the house and other stuff we manage to get ourselves wrapped into.
We just took our two dogs to the vet yesterday to keep their shots up to date. While we were there we asked the vet to look at Cannon’s (our beagle) ears. He has been very uncomfortable and has been itching his ears like crazy. We thought it might be ear mites but were very surprised when the vet said he has food allergies. Eek! We managed to get him home after all his shots and he was pretty pooped. He now has ear cleaner and is on a prescription that we have to give him every night. (He is not happy about this and does not count it as snuggle time).
Well, as most of you know, Brandon and I have found out that we are expecting out first child come this summer! We feel so blessed and couldn’t be any happier! The baby’s due date is July 12th. Brandon and I went to the OB/GYN and I had my first ultrasound around 8 weeks. It was so amazing to hear the little heart beat so early on. I am now at 14 weeks and will be having another appointment at the end of the month. We'll keep everyone posted on our exciting journey!
11 years ago

3 comments:
Your poor little doggy! Food allergies! Maybe this neighborhood is a curse for food allergies. What do you have to get for food?
We are so excited for you guys. Can't wait for July!
Allergies?! Yikes, poor little Cannon!
I was at the fabric store yesterday and all I wanted to do was shop for something for you and B. Ok, really it's for your little wiggle-worm, but you. :) I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to start seeing belly pictures!
We need more updates! We're so stinkin' excited for you guys and have been wondering how things are going. Keep us posted! :)
Post a Comment