2.18.2009

Baby Aaseby

Lately everyone has been asking for updates... so I figured it was about time!
Over the past month or so Brandon and I have started two huge remodeling projects. We are re-doing our basement and kitchen! It is very exciting and VERY MESSY! Were trying to get these big projects out of the way before the baby comes. Speaking of which... we have our 20 week doctor's apt. this friday! We are so excited because we are going to try to see if we are having a lil boy or girl! Brandon and I think it's a boy for sure so we will be in complete shock if the babies a lil girl!
Any guesses???

16 Week UltraSound Picture

19 Week Belly Shot

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so freaking excited for you. I'm torn as to whether or not I think it's a boy or a girl. My gut says girl, the fact that you weren't sick says boy (I never got sick with Eli either).

Jess says it's a girl. He hasn't been wrong yet, so we'll see. C'mon little one - we want to know!

Have you been thinking about names yet?