2.23.2009

It's a GIRL....

Boy were we wrong! Ha Ha. Brandon and I were so sure the baby was a boy! We are so shocked but so very excited! A little girl is going to be so much fun. I see a daddy's little girl in the near future. As soon as Brandon and I left the doctor's office we both looked at eachother and said now what do we do? We were so caught off guard with the news it had to sink in a little. So we went and bought a little pink summer dress. I have it hung up in our room on display to remind us everyday that we have a little girl on the way! We are so excited!

5 comments:

Rob and Shannon LaFontaine said...

We are so excited too! Just think how much fun it will be when we get together with our little ones who will only be a few months apart! :)

Christel said...

That is so cute! I love it! Now, go out and buy a package of newborn diapers and it will really sink in as to what is to come. Clothes were one thing, but seeing that newborn diaper (not a size one, but the actual newborn) is what REALLY made it sink in for us.

So cute!

Claire said...

Oh, how adorable that you have a tiny little pink dress hanging up!! So cute! Are you going to start decorating the nursery now? Do you know what you're going to do with it?

Aaseby's said...

Hello Lindsay and Brandon! This is Whitney, your newest sister-in-law. I am so excited that you had a baby girl! What is her name? I just started blogging so I hope that you start updating more often, it would be nice to stay closer in touch with the other side of the family... especially since we are going to have a little cousin for yours to play with :)

Aaseby's said...

Huh, I thought i left a comment but i don't think it worked... This is Whitney, your newest sister-in-law. We are so excited that you had a little girl! What is her name? We just started a blog so I hope that you update yours more often! It would be nice to stay closer in touch with you guys. Especially since we will have a litte cousin to play with yours!